Monday, March 19, 2007

my top 10


I've always appreciated that Thimble shared her music finds, so I finally decided to post my own playlist. If you look to the sidebar, you'll notice a new feature: my monthly playlist! Mp3 files of stuff I've been listening to lately. And if you like them, you should buy the cd or the download the mp3 files from itunes. Enjoy! You can always check out what I'm currently listening to by clicking on my Last FM link. And speaking of Last FM, I'm pretty excited to find out that a couple of my favorites are coming to town soon via the Events feature on the site. Now I just have to remember to purchase some tickets soon to the Ratatat, Electrelane and !!! shows. Also, I just found out that Dear Nora will be playing at my favorite venue, The Department of Safety in Anacortes, WA in May. I think a roadtrip is definitely in order.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this :)

I'm a music nincompoop. However, my husband more than makes up for my lack of music know-how.

The only concert I have a ticket for is the Nora Jones concert in May, not the "Dear Nora" concert.

It's funny, when I first read your post I thought that "Dear Nora" was your affectionate way of addressing Nora Jones...duh :D

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home