Monday, June 25, 2007

the cotton anniversary


It's our 2nd wedding anniversary and while we stuffed our faces with poached eggs and bacon for breakfast, we decided to honour the cotton tradition. 2 new Threadless tees for us! Tree Town for Cornelius and The Emergence of the Easter Egg for me. What can I say, I love chickens!

I also love strawberries and this weekend I joined up some friends who took out a mini van from their car co-op and a-berry-pickin' we went! The berries were tiny and so flavourful...way better than the over-sized berries you find in the stores nowadays. Yum.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those strawberries look flawless. Perfect. Red. Shiny. Berry picking sounds like fun! I went apple picking a few years ago with my husband and we froze our fingers off - but I was so giddy with excitement over the wagon ride through the orchards that I didn't seem to care.

Never heard of threadless t-shirts? What a super-fun t-shirt design you picked..."the emergence of the Easter egg"...love it! The colours are great.

4:25 PM  
Blogger LoveDynamite said...

Love Love the blog and stawberries:D

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home