Thursday, May 17, 2007

sweetsville


For my birthday, I received some chocolates from Mink, a new Vancouver-based chocolate cafe downtown. I haven't been to the cafe yet...but I will, especially since they have little personal s'mores and fondues! I've only tried the "hot chocolate" bar, but it was perfect in the way a chocolate bar should be. I've looked on the website and there's probably about 50 different bars to try! Too bad their hours suck...only open until 6pm? I guess I'll have to make chocolate lunch date soon.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds so good - non-traditional flavours united together in chocolate bars. It's after midnight and I have a sudden craving for chocolate.
Someone should open up a 24-hour chocolate boutique for those dire midnight cravings. I think it would satisfy a market niche. And my sweet/fat tooth :D

9:17 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Mmm, s'mores! That packaging is pretty "sweet" too!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home