Wednesday, May 09, 2007

go team


It's been a pretty kick ass week. Not only was it my birthday on yesterday, but on Monday, our bowling team The Gravy Frames, came in first place for our league tournament. As one of our competitor's noted, "You guys have a huge handicap, and you caught fire. There's nothing wrong with that!". Nothing, indeed! In other news, I've put up a couple new cards in my etsy shop. I'll also have a few more new things next week, but for now, check them out!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was looking at your card website! Awesome stuff. I may buy a few sometimes. tc

1:36 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

belated happy birthday!!!!!

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to winning first place at bowling. You guys must be great players. Hmmm, interesting name: The Gravy Frames :D When I played in a bowling fundraiser a few months ago, my team was "The Big Lebowski's". (My husband is a big fan of the Cohen Brothers.)

Groovy cards too! Are they samples of typography ?

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the link...and cool cards...they look great...thanks for sharing them with us...great job!!!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Saw your cards on flickr. They are crazy-awesome!

6:07 AM  
Blogger Yum Yum Buttons said...

hey i saw your one card on etsy's front page! - way to go! - Ellen

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home