Monday, April 09, 2007

big sad eyes


I'm in a funk. I'm not interested in eating, cooking, or baking which is probably why my food blog is acting like such a ghost town. The boxes are still overtaking our apartment and although we did make it out to Ikea yesterday, Home Depot closed early so we were unable to get all our errands done. The only bright spot? I decided to put up a Pity Kitty on ebay and there now seems to be some crazy bidding war. With 3 days left, it's already at almost $80! Let the pity party begin!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! that is so funny :D

Hopefully, you will reap great sales results on e-Bay and decide to sell other stuff too.

A word of warning about e-Bay. It can become addictive if you decide to bid on something. I spent oodles of cash last summer on clothing that I didn't really even like. It's the bidding war that I crave.

My pity party theme:
I'm so broke these days that I can't even afford to buy something on Etsy :( boo-hoo!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home