Thursday, May 03, 2007

an early birthday present to me


It's my birthday next Tuesday and I decided to do an early splurge. Happy birthday to me!


Yesterday I purchased these two lovely prints from Green Chair Press on etsy. I had been coveting a couple of her typography prints for months now and decided that there was no time like birthday time to spend some cash on me! Seriously, how great is etsy? Pretty much most of my best purchases in the past year have been from various etsy shops. I love it.

Now I've got to get to work and start creating some new cards for my own etsy shop to make up any cash shortfall!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, how sweet! The cake I mean :)

Kidding! it's great and also very important to treat yourself to something as a reward or sometimes - just because. You deserve it!

The prints are cool too. And Etsy, well...you know, is FAB.

After sending out close to 40 resumes since January, as soon as I get me a job, I'll be regularly rewarding myself via Etsy. One purchase for every job I applied for :D :D

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the well wishes. i really need it, since it's final exams crunch-time. truthfully, i probably won't leave dland, though i might post blogspot more often. dland has changed but i'm silly attached to it. i DO keep up w/ everyone who still writes there & get sad whenever any buddies abandon their blogs. but the tech glitches are frustrating. i hope you get to eat cake on your b-day. i'm a may baby too, so i think taureans rule!

7:49 PM  
Blogger ** Terramia ** said...

Love the cake pic... yummy! What a way to celebrate *you*!!

Cool prints!!

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to eat chocolate cake just like that.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home