Wednesday, April 11, 2007

let the sun shine in!

Thankfully, that pity party of one, is beginning to disapate! Hooray!! The sun is out and it's warm again and it really, truly feels like spring is here. And slowly, in NewApartmentLand, boxes are being emptied, paint samples are being considered and with a kick-ass hardwood door dragged in the alley, we've now got a wonderful work table for our office. Things are looking up!

And because I've got decorating on the brain, I'm always scouring Craigslist searching for that perfect vintage hutch/credenza/coffee table/lamp/etc. I'm also making the rounds at various blogs (like this one) and flickr communities for inspiration. But hey, why not get inspiration from someone I know! My friend Mel's craft room was featured in today's LA Apartment Therapy post! I love her craft room and her cat, Simon, sure has style!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just had the sudden urge to sing a song.
Well, not just any song but rather this one: "The sun will come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow...there'll be sun"...it's the "little orphan Annie" song..."tomorrow...tomorrow..."

Anyway, glad to hear things are starting to take shape and the hazy shade of winter is disappearing.

Now if only we could have some sunshine and warmth over here.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home