Monday, May 28, 2007

my, how time flies....

It's been busy here lately, but there is one thing I'm not letting slide....my container garden! What can I say except that my little patch of urban green is really making my day. I've always been known to have a bit of a brown thumb (ie. I kill any plant within sight), but I think I've turned things around. I've been making the most of the fresh herbs I've been growing and the flowers are just so damn pretty! I've got all sorts of plans and I'm so happy to be learning about something new. Besides some great friends with green thumbs, this sweet book has definitely helped make my garden a bit more lively. Hooray!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your garden is looking great!! So lush and lovely.
I just used some fresh mint from my potted mint plant in my chicken/turkey kefta kebab recipe today. And yesterday I used some fresh basil from my herb collection to make a fragrant basil pesto for my macaroni. Aren't fresh herbs great?! Especially when you don't have to pay $2.99 for 5 leaves of basil or mint. Yeah :)

12:53 PM  
Blogger bellcurves said...

your container garden looks great! gardening is truly wonderful. keep it up!

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home