Wednesday, November 14, 2007

hump day


My new holiday cards were featured over at one of my favorite blogs, Poppytalk as part of Jan's 2007 Holiday Card round-up! There's lots of great cards featured, including this rum & eggnog card over at pinecone + chickadee. Awesome.

It's a busy week. Not only do I have my own design work to attend to, I'm putting on my corporate graphic designer suit and working in a real office for somebody else. I'm covering for my old collegues since someone is out for vacation this week. I don't mind it too much. It means coffee breaks and socializing which is always okay by me. Luckily, my commute is pretty good...I've decided to walk to work rather than bike it. I turn up my iPod loud and I walk really speedy and make it to the center of the corporate office universe in about 25 minutes, door-to-door. And hey, it's almost Friday! Whoop.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home