Saturday, March 29, 2008

readymade magazine - the green issue


This month's issue of ReadyMade is the green issue and they are offering a free digital copy to everyone! I've just skimmed the issue, but it looks pretty good. What I especially love is this home built out of shipping containers. For years, my husband and I have talked about using shipping containers in building a dream home and here it is looking pretty sweet!

Also, today is Earth Hour, so remember to turn off and unplug everything for 1 hour between 8 and 9 pm tonight!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

That's a cool idea...I had a subscription to ReadyMade magazine but decided to not renew it. I found a significant number of the projects in the magazine to be poorly executed and not at all the kind of item I would want to display in my home. I do appreciate ingenuity and environmentalism and this home alternative is a definite yes!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home