Thursday, July 03, 2008

get your own very most song


A few months ago a friend of mine told me about The Very Most. He thought I'd like them and he was right. They're a band from Boise, ID that perfects poppy, happy and sweet sounding music...perfect for summertime lazin'.


But that's not all! The Very Most needed a bit of a push to keep writing songs, so they started a fun little promotion. From now until August 31st, if you buy their latest album, they will write a song just for you! I think that it's a pretty sweet deal for 10 bucks! Now I just have to pick who or what I want my song to be about. Awesome.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

ha ha that's awesome!!
Let me go and tell my husband about this - he will LOVE this offer. Thanks J!!

3:32 PM  
Blogger sweetsalty kate said...

I totally did this - love the music, bought the album. And asked them to write a song about Liam, for Evan and Ben - all about his adventures in the stars. I can't wait to hear it. Thanks so, so much for passing this on!

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home