Thursday, May 22, 2008

eat! vancouver festival


This weekend is the Eat! Vancouver Festival. I have a media pass and will be interviewing 2 Food Network Canada TV celebrity chefs for the Food Network Canada blog: Anna Olson and Bob Blumer. I've seen the Surreal Gourmet (Bob's old show) and caught a few episodes of Sugar (Anna's old show) when I used to have cable, but now they both have new shows so I've been researching them like crazy over the internet. I've done interviews before but always over the phone...this time I'll be meeting with them in person and just scribbling away. Needless to say, I'm a bit nervous.

The festival should be pretty fun with lots of tastings and new products to check out. Wish me luck and if you have any questions you think I should ask during my interviews, let me know in my comments!

And if you are interested in beer (who isn't?), my new post about cask beers on the Food TV blog is up.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

good luck, but you won't need it ;) You'll be fine! Have fun!!!

xo

7:37 PM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

thanks jenn, it was actually really fun. anna olson is super super nice.

1:21 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

Good to hear!!!! :)

7:12 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

so jealous am I ;)

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home