Tuesday, April 08, 2008

i heart crafts bazaar


On Sunday I will be participating in my very first craft fair! Lucky me, it will be held just a few blocks from my house so lugging things over to set up won't be too much of a hassle.

In Vancouver? Why don't you stop by and say hi! It will take place at the Ukrainian Cultural Centre in Strathcona at 805 East Pender Street from 11am - 6pm. I'll be the one selling cards and looking terrified. To tempt you further, I will have cupcakes for sale too!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Ooooo thanks for the heads up. I'll try and round up a crafty-type to come with.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Rina said...

I would so come (I'm from Abby) but I'm off to look at an apartment...we've got to get out of our ghetto.

11:31 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

That's great news! I hope you make a killing selling your cards and cupcakes...great idea BTW. Craft shows are always a bit nerve racking at first but also very fun as you get to talk about yourself & your creations & meet new people.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home