Friday, April 04, 2008

just lovely


Work is killing me. Yesterday I actually thought I was at a real job. I had meetings, phone calls, and lots of emails to answer and general busy-ness! I was even showered and dressed by 8am. Truly a work-o-holic day for me.


But the real reason for this post is to show you my 2 lovely additions to our living room. I had purchased the conifers poster in January from lovelydesign (we've actually had a bit of back and forth for a little while and it turns out we not only share some of the same friends, but we were both named "Canada's Top Young Creatives" by the CBC eons ago). Because I'm a bit of a doorknob sometimes, I didn't even open my package. Instead I waited until I made a trip to Ikea on Wednesday where I purchased 2 frames. One for the pinecone poster and the other for the leaves poster that I had purchased Monday. Turns out, Sharilyn had included the leaves poster as a gift way back in Januray! So I emailed her to thank her, apologize for not emailing her sooner and she even canceled my sale from Monday. She is that awesome. So I encourage you to purchase both posters because they are stunning, hand-pulled silkscreens and look really, really lovely.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Camilla said...

Your place looks amazing- i'm going to have to come visit you sometime soon.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Yeah I agree with the previous poster - I'm going to have to come visit you too ;) so start baking now...LOL kidding...your living room looks just so cheerful and welcoming. The prints look great together!

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home