Tuesday, June 17, 2008

i love my sigg


I hate to get all mushy about a product, but man, I do love my pretty Sigg bottle. The best part is not only am I drinking water like nobody's business but the lip around the bottle is just perfect. No hard butted plastic or scratchy edges. Just a round lump of loveliness. Awesome.

As you can also tell by the lack of posts lately, I'm busy busy busy. Work is eating me alive. At least I have delicious green grapes and lots of cold water by my side. I'll be back soon.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your sigg too! Where did you get it? I have a wide mouth one and I keep spilling water all over me...I don't like it. Yous is pretty and practical!

5:48 PM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

hag, i got mine at powell's when we were in portland!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

sigg eh? pretty! curious about what the mouth piece looks like.

busy? - you're not kidding me :)

I made the UBC cake tonight for hubbies B-day...he LOVED it!!

And the B-day card was a total hit!! He was so impressed with it i.e his name and the big rooster feet!!

Thanks kickpleat!!

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great bottle!

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to buy one for ages, but I always seem to have mildew problems with water bottles and I was afraid it would never get clean with that kind of mouth. Having any such problems?

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home