Sunday, July 06, 2008

hand signs on etsy: rock on & good luck

This past week, when a client's files didn't arrive when they should have, I decided to take that unexpected downtime and create a new line of cards! I photographed my hands making various hand signs (some nice, some not so nice) and then took them into Illustrator and made these cards. So far there are 2 in my shop and more to come this week. The fronts have the original illustration and the back has the name of each card. The insides are blank for your own personal message.

Purchase the Good Luck card or the Rock On card from my etsy shop. Like I said, I've got more hand signs to come...if you've got any ideas for any other hand signs, let me know!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger kittenwrangleur said...

the hand cards look so nice! that's such a great idea. i may have to get some...

your neighbor,
leah

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home