Wednesday, September 03, 2008

a new leaf

It's September so that means it's time to turn over a new leaf or something. This month always feels like the start of something new, even if I haven't been to school in years. Yesterday I went to the gym...the first time in months, actually. I'd like this to be a regular thing once again, so I'll be finding time to fit fitness back into my life.

Tomorrow I'll be heading to the airport and flying back to Ontario to visit my parents. It will be a super short visit (it's how I like' em) because too much family time equals trouble for everybody involved. Enjoy the month!

4 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

LOL "too much family time equals trouble" LOL I second that :) er, more so with the in-laws though. Have a stress-free trip to Ontario.

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE that photo!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Ange Friesen said...

I love September. A lot.

Inordinately.

AND - I want to go to the gym, too.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I stopped by your blog and love your photo! September certainly does seem to hold much promise. Great time to turn over new leaves!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home