Thursday, December 18, 2008

bright lights & coy santas

It's really feeling a lot like Christmas now. Everything kind of crept up on me this month and now I'm in panic mode. I haven't mailed off my gifts to my parents and brother back in Ontario yet. In fact, I'm still finishing up baking things that will go in their packages. Yikes! Things aren't looking up, time-wise. Anyway, at least I have a ton of work to keep me occupied and keeping my pockets full which is very much needed now.

The photo above was taken at Stanley Park a few nights ago. I've never gone before to see all the lights and it was pretty amazing! What's more it's free (as long as you don't ride the train). We rode the train and it was fun. Hooray for holiday lights and silly santas.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Camilla said...

hellooooo santa!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

As a kid, my parents had a Santa that lit up just like the one in your photo. They would put it near the fake Christmas tree and I would fall asleep on the pull-out sofa bed watching Santa smile at me :) Yes, I slept in the living room with the Christmas tree as I did not have my own bedroom until I was, I think, 10 years old.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home