Tuesday, April 27, 2010

got craft, spring addition & a sneak peek

This weekend is the always wonderful Got Craft? Spring show. Line ups for the famous swag bags are always long and people have been known to start lining up at 6am. It's definitely the city's best craft fair and I'm so excited that I'll be having a table for this show. I also did the postcard (above) and I love seeing the poster all over Vancouver streets when I'm out walking about.

I was a wreck earlier this year when I just couldn't get inspired to make anything new. But the clouds eventually lifted and I came up with some pretty awesome new designs. I just picked them up from the printer this afternoon and I will spend the evening scoring, folding and packaging them all up. They'll be posted on my etsy shop soon, but if you are in town, please come by my table at Got Craft? and say hi! I'd love to meet you.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

I just adore the hoola-hoop girl - so frick'n cute!! Hope you have great success at the 'got craft' event and I can't wait to view your new card designs!

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the cards ;)
I plan to make a purchase when I need a card. They are very cute.

10:18 AM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

Thanks guys :)

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home