Friday, April 09, 2010

is anybody out there?


Uh, so I let this blog slide for a bit and I didn't think anyone really noticed. Until I got a sweet comment from AraJane...so I'll try to keep things up to date and post here on a more regular basis. But the truth is, it's hard to keep up so many blogs, especially when I've discovered a love for Twitter and Tumblr and have regular writing gigs with ReadyMade and Poppytalk. We'll see how it goes!

Oh, and like the little blog refresh? It's really just a tweaked sneak peak at a new card design that will hit the etsy shop in the next month or so. And you have to click over to the Spring Dance in the sidebar because that video & song is freakin' amazing. I'm now on the hunt for reverse saddle shoes and a tight suit. Well, at least the saddle shoes.

More later, I promise!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger la ninja said...

hooray.

3:37 PM  
Blogger arajane said...

Yay, you've been me very happy!

11:44 PM  
Blogger Camilla said...

hurrah! And thanks for the link to that video- I am in LOVE now

2:54 AM  
Blogger Ange Friesen said...

I was actually just wondering yesterday whether you were still doing anything here.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Yup, I was wondering the same thing about this blog. Super duper cute animated cupcakes on the header! Can't wait to see your new card design!

4:23 PM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

Yay, so glad for the welcome reception! Thanks all.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Wolfie and the Sneak said...

aw, i've missed you, too, but been following over on Poppytalk. It's been so long since I checked out Readymade, I should go over there and catch up!

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home