Monday, March 16, 2009

you like me!

Phew, what a morning it has been! I spent the morning giving a final polish to a new client website design mock-up and then via Twitter I found out that my food blog had won for best Canadian Blog at the SXSW Bloggies!! What huge and exciting news! It was hard to get back to regular design work especially since I was so hopped up on strong coffee. Now, I've got a ton more work to do and then I think I'm going to convince my husband to take me out for a fancy cocktail to celebrate! Whoooo!!!! The card above is from my etsy shop....perfect sentiment for today!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger la ninja said...

or the Dutch version of it:

"jippie!!! hieper de piep, hoera!"

(kinda, as I'm not a native, but hey!)
again, well done! :)

4:01 AM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

haha, love it!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home