Monday, March 09, 2009

cute tote and other crafty things

I LOVE this scalloped tote that I saw via Creature Comforts. I'm not usually a purse gal, but giant totes are totally useful for lugging around books and groceries. I'm putting this on my birthday wish list...May's not that far away. Snow started falling last night and it's still falling this morning. Maybe spring really is far far away. I'm not pleased.

And another new card for my shop. Rainbow coloured blobs are always a good thing. More good things? I will be at the Got Craft? sale on Sunday May 3rd. Check out all the other great vendors here. I've also designed the poster and the postcards for the sale which will be printed and posted around town soon. Got Craft? has also gone mini and they will be doing a twice-a-month sale starting soon. I did the posters and postcards for that event too. Check out the postcard design here.

In other crafty news, the craft collective that I'm a part of, Hob Snobs, has been accepted to the One of a Kind craft fair happening in Vancouver in October. This is a giant event, a HUGE trade show kind of thing. I've never done anything quite so large so I'm very nervous and very excited too. At least Val and Sasha will be shaking in their boots right along with me!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Cute purse/tote! The scalloped detail is too cute.

Snow? We've been having a lot of rain lately...hmmmm, shouldn't that be the reverse? ;)

Awesome news about the 'One of Kind' event!! I tried to get in, a few years ago, to the Toronto-based OOAK and wasn't accepted (boo!)as the jewellery category had reached it's limit. I was even prepared (at the time) to fork out the very steep price for the booth cost...several thousand buckaroos...yikes!

8:20 AM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

Bijoux, it definitely should be in reverse! We've also been getting a ton of sunshine too and not much rain. Weird.

6:45 PM  
Blogger My name is Andrea said...

You guys will do awesome at the show! I've been doing Toronto for 8 years and did Vancouver last year... its a fantastic show with serious buyers! And your work is super cute, which aways helps!

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home