Sunday, March 08, 2009

printables!

Yup, I've gone and opened up another etsy shop. Introducing The Small Joys on etsy! I'm still selling stationery...but with a twist: printable letterhead, notes, gift tags and envelopes. Purchase it, print it, cut it and use it! So far I've got one design, this Eames Chair Set. But there will be more designs coming soon.

It's funny because when I first was deciding to open up an etsy shop in 2005, Cornelius said that I should sell PDF stationery. I said no, who would buy pdfs? Uhhh, apparently lots of people! It's a big trend right now so I'm jumping on the bandwagon. I guess it pays to listen to the husband from time to time.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Cool stuff! Congrats of the new shop!
I had no idea that PDF printables were so popular. Actually, I had never heard of them before your post. The Eames chairs are so cute!

My husband is always suggesting new business ideas for me to expand into but so far I haven't followed his advice. Hmmm, maybe husbands are onto something...I'm off to check out your new shop.

9:47 AM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

Thanks, Bijoux! My husband is the same way...he's got a ton of ideas and I guess it's about time I listened to them :)

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home