Tuesday, July 06, 2010

what i love: dr. bronner's soap

I don't do a lot of shopping when I'm on vacation. I do like to poke about in vintage shops & thrift stores, but I like to keep the shopping to a minimum. While I was in San Francisco, I did want to pick up some sandals but I didn't have much luck with the ones I wanted, so after trying on a pair that didn't fit well, I ditched the idea.

What I did buy however was soap. Lots of it. While in Santa Cruz, I stumbled upon their local organic market and found my fave Dr. Bronner's on sale. I bought 8 bars. What can I say....I love their soap. It's magic after all! Peppermint is my favorite. It gives good tingle.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger brie said...

I've always wondered about these soaps because of their packaging. I like the simple, but old-timey look that it has. Anyhow, I love a tingly soap so next time I see them I'm going to pick up a peppermint!

1:42 AM  
Anonymous rebekka said...

I LOVE that soap. YEAY!!!!!!! Can you tell how much I love it :)

7:48 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I'm so excited to try these soaps. I was hesitant to try these out months earlier when I saw them on the shelf because I needed reassurance from a reputable source (ahem You!). Now that I have the thumbs up, it's full steam ahead.

2:04 PM  
Blogger bellcurves said...

I love Dr. Bronner's soaps, too--especially the peppermint. I just need to remember not to wash my hands with peppermint soap right before handling my contact lenses. :-)

3:36 PM  
Blogger Екатерина said...

Hi there") as far as i know, PURE CASTILE SOAP must be made from only olive oil... :)) excuse my attack and my english, i'm from Russia. But my best freind lives in Vancoover. Excuse me again:)

12:50 PM  
Blogger kate said...

You can get it at Welk's on Main Street at a great price now! They've recently started stocking it. I'm a sucker for the lemon.
k

3:32 PM  
Blogger pupil03 said...

that's one big soap.. :D

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home