Monday, July 23, 2007

this story is called sucky july


The title of today's post references a story found in an abandoned notebook found at the library yesterday. It's very apropo. I just received a huge tax bill on top of my already huge payment I made in April. I renewed my monthly community centre gym pass and now they are on strike for what could be the long haul. My iMac is dead and is now in the shop hoping to be revived. My computer access will be very limited this week. No work, no blogging, no flickr, but I'll manage. I also have a family emergency that needs attending to and I may find myself on a plane to London, Ontario instead of London, England. We'll see what happens.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh!

:: sending good thoughts your way ::

6:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm wishing you a happy August!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh and I wanted to mention that it looks like you have the same imac as Tyler. He just had to get his fixed due to "intermittent power failure" which meant is would shut down spontaneously, sometimes before it had even fully started up. I did some research and found out that it was a free repair due to a faulty power supply! Yay!! We took it in and it's been fine ever since. Just wanted to make sure you weren't having the same problem...

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home