Thursday, December 02, 2010

craft fair crazies

I'm a bit of a mess as I'm trying to get organized for the holiday craft fair blitz. Toque is December 3rd (6pm-9pm) & 4th (11am - 4pm). It's a fun show and it's for a good cause as part of the money raised goes to support the Western Front.

Got Craft is fair #2 and I designed the poster and postcard again (can I say it's cute?). I completed my swag and I must say I'm pretty excited as they look great. Line ups happen early for the swag bags (6am line ups even!) and the fair starts at 10am and goes until 5pm. It's always super fun and it's got such a great assortment of local vendors.

I get a one day "break" and then Tuesday I start moving into the new convention centre with my Hob Snobs collective pals. We'll organize and build up our booth Tuesday and Wednesday and then it's go-go-go for Thursday to Sunday for the One of a Kind Show and Sale. It's a big one!

I really hope the fairs go well and that I get to meet lots of my readers. Also I hope I sell a ton of stuff because that would make my bank account really, really happy.

Let the crazies begin!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger DV said...

I was really happy to have found your cute little cards and posters at the One of a Kind Show today. (I bought 3 birthday cards, and the adorable poster with the eggs in the turquoise Pyrex bowl.) I have you listed in my Etsy favorites now, and will be checking back in again for more birthday cards! Good luck at the show... your booth is adorable.

10:29 PM  
Blogger kickpleat said...

Thanks so much Donna! I'm so glad you loved the prints. It's my first time having them available anywhere (though I did sell pdf versions at my printables etsy shop) and they did quite well. Thanks again!

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home