Wednesday, October 03, 2007

coming back from vacation is a lot of work...


Phew! Put a kettle on, because I'm going to need a whole lot of caffine. We arrived from Frankfurt on Monday night after an 11 hour flight and I'm still suffering from jetlag (going to bed after midnight and waking up at 4am is not my idea of a good time), but it's all worth it. Our trip was amazing and filled with great art, great food and lots of adventure. I've got lots to share, but it will take some time to get organized. I've spent the past day uploading photos onto flickr, but I've only uploaded up to day 7 of our trip...and we were gone for 35 days. Oi!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi! jetlag sucks...been there. It will take a few days to recover. And a couple of weeks to catch up with people, work and laundry!!

8:05 PM  
Blogger lobstersquad said...

welcome back, Im looking forward to seeing your european stuff.

2:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back! i know all about jetlag. and yes, it takes a bit to catch up. and, how can you sum it up into words in one entry and do it justice? i'm finding that my best approach re: my own summer travels will probably be to let things come out in stories/entries over time, as i'm ready to tell them, about memorable highlights (vs one long "what we did" narrative). but whatever your style, i can't wait to read about it. glad you got to go to lithuania--it looks amazing. your photos are stunning. and i'm so glad you got to go to so many places, incl. London & Amsterdam. :-)

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home