Friday, October 12, 2007

housesitting vacation


Check out that awesome apartment block I saw in Berlin! And because I can't get enough of vacations, I happened to stumble upon this site: housecarers.com. It sounds ideal if you want to look after a kitty in Queens, NY or take in something a bit more labour intensive...like olive picking in Tuscany for a few weeks! I heard about it through a couple who will be renting and (doing small renovations) to a house in France for a year. Sounds pretty ideal to me.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

J - you are awesome!!! thanks so much for this site. This is exactly what I (and spouse)have been looking for...cat/dog sitting!!
Since the Canadian dollar is doing so well - we have been thinking about making a trip to New York for a few days. I've always wanted to go there. You rock!!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow, thanks for the tip! this seems like such a great way to travel without incurring all the expense of travelling! i'll be checking this site regularly for sure....

6:58 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

That is great!

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to read your blog!
Interesting posts and lovely pictures! Looking forward for new posts!

7:07 AM  
Blogger erin said...

i'm so glad i stumbled across your blog and saw that link! i bookmarked it to go through with my boyfriend tonight. i chased him out the door this morning with "OR we could look after a small flock of sheep outside adelaide for a few months! OR we could..."

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home